Sunday, March 26, 2017

Nice and Neat or Crazy and Loved

I took about an hour and a half today putting away the kids' clothes and straightening their rooms. The older kids did help :) After I had finally completed the last kid's room I smiled with the thought of how nice and neat it was. But then I looked down and saw the mess of costumes and toys burying the closet floor.



I have to admit, I thought to myself,"Will I ever come to a point where everything is nice and neat?" My answer came to me quite quickly, "Enjoy this crazy time. Your kids are loved and happy. Yes, you used to be a clean freak but having kids has simmered you down quite a bit. It will be nice and neat when they are older and then you will be wishing for this crazy time again." To anyone having kids in the future, let the mess go. Clean and organize as you can but let the pressure to be perfect slip through your fingers. We were never meant to be perfect but a work in progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment