Sunday, April 2, 2017

High Tea Anyone?


Two friends of mine asked if I'd be interested in joining them for tea in Historic Old Towne Petersburg. I had never done that before! Immediately my thoughts went to Downton Abbey and I started daydreaming of all the fun we would have #mommaneedstogetout.

Excitedly, I accepted their invitation :)
We had such a quiet relaxing time. I ordered scones with Devonshire cream and lemon cake. Accompanying my dessert was a Limoncello Tea. It was mellow and soothing. We talked for nearly two hours. It was great to catch up and be in such a quiet atmosphere.



Afterwards we walked the cobblestone streets of Petersburg and enjoyed each others company some more. I'm thankful for the Christian women God has brought into my life. Whenever I leave feeling refreshed, I thank God for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment