Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Little Sicky Paints for the First Time...

Baby Girl has come in contact with a virus recently and her temp went through the roof! So instead of going out and infecting other little kiddies we chose to stay inside and learn to paint!

Since we've had a Sicky in the house, I got her "My First Color Wonder" to fingerpaint with...

Painting wasn't her thing.

So much more fun to crumple the paper and throw it behind her head!

Okay Momma! I'm bored of this and 'bout ready to meltdown! Better think of something quick!

No more painting! No more painting!

NO MORE PAINTING NOW!

Words can't describe the face she's making ; )
 So I improvised and got out some food coloring and flour. I layed down some blankets and towels (something I learned to do from the last time we tried this). I put some food coloring in a measuring cup and filled it up with water from another cup. "Whoa!" says Baby Girl. "It's magic,"  I replied.

Trying to eat the flour. No Baby Girl. Nasty. Yuck!

Then we had a screaming contest. Her verses me. Who could scream the loudest. She won, of course.

Eating the zebra's head.

I tried to introduce the words "Red" and "Blue" to her. She said, "Red" once!

Baby Girl pretending with her zebra!




Having too much fun : )


Her favorite "Whoa" face.

Baby Girl played so hard she took a second nap that day!
 
Love that smile!


1 comment:

  1. You are doing such a good job as a mother. Baby girl will have so many great memories of all the fun you two have had in life.
    Keep up the great work.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete