Monday, June 19, 2017

It's a Sweet Sweet Life, Holden Beach 2017, Snapp-Shot Photography

Caswell Beach, NC 2017





We fell in love with Corey and Erin Snapp three years ago when we met for our first family photography session. It had always been my dream to have beach photos taken for treasured memories but thought it might be out of our price range. When we discovered that it wasn't as unthinkable as we had imagined, we chose to give them a call.

They were new to the area of Southport, North Carolina but not new to photography at all. Snapp-Shot Photography was established in Winchester, Virginia in 2006. In 2013, the happy couple decided to embark on the sweet sweet beach life. They desired a simpler lifestyle (which I think is amazing) and sold 75% of their stuff! Since then, their business has taken off into the areas of Oak Island, Southport, Bald Head Island, Holden Beach, Caswell Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Sunset Beach, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Wilmington, North Carolina. You can check them out here. 

Caswell Beach, NC 2015



When we first met both my husband and I's anxiety was put to ease. I was worried that capturing "happy" moments of three kids might be a bit of a disaster. But they quickly bonded with our children and were able to get them smiling for most of the pictures. What can I say, preschoolers are nearly impossible sometimes. Hahaha! Speaking of anxiety, I was also concerned that I wouldn't know what to do with my hands. I mean these were professional pictures and as much as I'd like to say I am model material, I'm more like your average American. Erin artistically told me how to pose and put me at complete ease in front of the camera. Corey would take a few pictures, review them and then say with a smile, "I got it."

Southport, NC 2016

We just got back from our third session and the pictures turned out beautifully! This year we had the treat of including my wonderful In-Laws! I love that Erin and Corey have seen our children grow up these last few years. The kids are comfortable around them and it is quite the reunion when we see each other each year. My only complaint is that we don't live close enough to do double dates with them. So without adding any more words to this blog, I'd like to present you with June 2017's Family Beach Photos. As always if you'd like to use Snapp-Shot Photography, their website is http://snappshotphotography.com/.


Hoping You Live The Sweet Life Too,
Kim






































1 comment: