Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cottage Berry Whip



How about THIS for dessert!? How about 1 fat gram, 14 carbs and ONLY...wait for it...136 calories?

Finally a dessert I can stand that doesn't taste like cardboard...well it mildly tastes like cardboard but that's because I used Skinny Girl Stevia instead of sugar. Now, I'm still up in the air about fake sweeteners but my kids will never have it. So for theirs, I made it with real sugar and let them put sprinkles on top. The great secret is that it has 15 grams of protein...so when Baby Girl refuses to eat dinner, at least I can say, "If you eat all your carrots then you can have dessert." And she will never know that it's actually healthy for her! It's a win-win situation. Here's the recipe if you want to give it a go!

Cottage Berry Whip (Trim Healthy Mama)

1/2 c low fat or fat free cottage cheese
1/2 c berries
A dash of vanilla
Sweetener:I used Skinny Girl Stevia
Reddi Whip

Place all ingredients in your blender, nutribullet (whatever you have).

Garnish with Reddi Whip and Sprinkles


No comments:

Post a Comment