Sunday, February 2, 2014

Life Update Since Starting my Facebook Detox



So here's an update on life since introducing Facebook detox 30 days ago. Enjoyed a date with my lovely daughter at Sesame Street Live. Baby Girl and her "boyfriend" enjoyed popcorn and goldfish.


A quick Subway lunch. Best way to feed little kids. Take the lunch meat and cheese off the sandwich and feed it to the kids 😋
Baby Girl is now interested in playing The Memory Game.
Baby Boy ONLY wants to feed himself....Mr. Independent
Celebrated the big 29 with some great friends.
Grad School Friends😄
So so tired.
The next advertisement face of McDonalds.
Anyone ever went grocery shopping in the "car buggy"? So. Hard. To Push...
Date Night with The Hubs😎
Spiking hair for church...my heart melts😻
Baby Girl lovin on her baby dolls...such a little momma
He's so cute I could eat him up.
Best Smile all around
In the beginning, it was so tough having them so close in age. Now? Well it has been the best decision ever made.
Riding the froggie!
Hangin out with the boys:)
Crusin with her girls. Look at those precious smiles!
Wooh! 8:30 and momma is tired but still enjoys snuggling with her babies.
Again, did I mention how much I could eat him up...sooo cute.

Decided to keep them coraled in the bath tub while I took a shower. BIG mistake! How did the candle end up over there? How did Baby Boy get ahold of Baby Girls food? And how, oh how did she  manage to open up the shampoo bottles?

So there you have it! It's actually been very relaxing not to look at the NewsFeed. But I'll explain that more in a future blog. And I've been spending more time with the kids...so I feel like I'm being a better mother :)

Stayed tuned for my exercise blog. I have an exciting announcement to make😉

No comments:

Post a Comment