Monday, May 26, 2014

God's Little Surprise



10 weeks.

And if I hear one more person comment on the size of my belly by saying, " Man, looks like there are two in there," I am gonna scream or cry or BOTHConsidering one pregnancy is 10 months long, I'd say it's pretty normal to pop out this early by the third baby. Other than some people's lovely remarks, I'm feeling great. Absolutely wonderful! I'm not tired (I guess it's because I stay so busy with the kids that I don't have time to be). I have only a few round ligament pains, strong aversions to fish, chicken, and cottage cheese. Can't get enough of bread and butter pickles (I ate half a jar the other day), italian dressing and tomatoes! My biggest complaint is nausea but hopefully that will pass soon. 

Since this is most likely my last pregnancy, I've decided to do something different. I'm gonna cherish every moment-including the nausea! I want to cherish all the coming moments too; like feeling the baby kick and listening to their heartbeat and getting bigger. 

Pregnancy is such a special time for me. It's when I feel absolutely beautiful and so amazed that life is growing inside of me. I look at my two beautiful kids already and I'd do it all over again for them. They each have a big piece of my heart. And I still have more of my heart to give.

Something I'm always thanking God for is giving me children- even if my first go around was by using fertility medication. Thank you God for my Baby Girl-my precious one and thank you God for my Baby Boy-my brave little son. And thank you God for this tiny blessing that you decided to surprise The Hubs and I with. What a fabulous surprise and unexpected blessing! So with
that said, you've probably figured out what Baby #3's blog name will be..."Tiny Blessing."

                    Sweet Baby Girl
                   Brave Baby Boy
                      Tiny Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment