Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flour Shower & Riding Horsey

When I was a little girl one of my most favorite memories was spending time with the grandparents. Whether it was pretending to be a Pizza Chef at one mamow's house or the cousins "Pixie Chicks" sleepovers at the other mamow's house, life was fun!

Being a kid is one of the greatest parts of life. So I'm trying to make Baby Girl's summer super fun. Now that she's a toddler, it's been hard to keep her inside and entertained during this heat wave. But with the wonders of the internet, I found a great website that gives hands on ideas for toddlers. (Toddler Activity Website). Here's a peak at how the summer has been going so far...


Good Morning Peanut Butter Princess!
Eating Peanut Butter and Graham Crackers like her Great Grandfather does every mornin' !



Riding Horsey with Papow

This is what happens when you give your child pudding and a spoon!

Playing with Flour!

Throwing Flour!

After the Flour Shower!
Momma showed her what happens when you add water.



Bathtime in the Sink!
Baby Girl was covered in so much flour, I had to bath her in the kitchen!

 
Sweet Dreams Baby Girl!


3 comments:

  1. I love mamas that aren't afraid to let their babies make a mess!!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I will take this as good advice for our little one on the way. Keep the ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I would definitely recommend to do that I didn't do, was to either get an old shower curtain or lay down some towels as a splat mat. That way cleaning up the mess is alot easier.

    ReplyDelete