Friday, November 9, 2012

Lil' Sis's Baby Shower

My sister...my friend, my confidant, my person, my listening buddy, my laughing buddy...there are so many adjectives to describe my beautiful sister. We are only 20 months apart in age and so very close. Don't get jealous Little Brother. I love you just the same : )

We always joke that when my sister met her husband on Facebook, I was a nervous wreck. On their first date, I called so many times that night to make sure she wasn't abducted. But her husband turned out to be an upstanding Christian and I'm so glad he's my brother-in-law now! They are expecting their first very soon and I'm so happy for them. I am also so happy that Baby Girl wil have a cousin on my side to play with! Yah!!!!!!!

My mother and I gave her a baby shower in our hometown a few weeks ago. Family and friends came to celebrate with her. So many great gifts were given and food....talk about a lot of food. Southern Women sure know how to throw a great party.

Of course my mother and I had to throw in some hilarious games. We both lack filters on our mouth sometimes but as my mom says, "We just keep it real." Well we definitely kept it real for her shower including: Pin the Sperm on the Egg, making the men pretend they were pregnant, and which lady could drink a baby bottle the fastest. It was so much FUN! Hope you enjoy the pics and Happy Baby Shower Planning to All Those Out There Throwing a Baby Shower Sometime!



Hershey's with SHE marked in Pink!

Beautiful Pregnant Sister!

Mom and Sister Posing Infront of Our Rendition of a Uterus ; )

No Words To Describe This!

Momma and Daddy-To-Be!

Beautiful Cake...Mmmmm Buttercream Icing with Chocolate and Vanilla Cake...A Pregnant Woman's Dream!



Preggo Sisters!

Lil' Sis's Baby Clothes Used as Decorations!

Go! Go! Go!

So Much Fun!

Everyone had so much fun during this game!

The MML getting ready to pin her sperm on the egg! She looks like she's envisioning the uterus! LOL!

One of our beautiful cousins pinning the sperm on the egg!

 
The Men Blowing Up Their Balloons!


 
The men unlacing their shoes. They are getting ready to try tieing their shoe with a balloon in their shirt.

Hahhahaha!


1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness!! I must say I love the men with the balloon trying to tie shoes. They really don't know how difficult it is :)

    ReplyDelete