Tuesday, March 12, 2013

To Move or Not To Move? That is the Question No One Seems to Answer.



Baby Girl with her brand new cousin. She loves to give her kisses and fist pumps. Haha!
It has been such a long time since I've had the desire to blog. Don't get me wrong, I would love to blog everyday but so much has been happening that when I finally get a break, all I want to do is take a nap...
 
Third trimester has hit hard and I am almost positive Baby Boy is going to be a BIG BABY! Let's hope he's average but every night The Hubs puts his hand on my stomach and says, "What is that!? Kim, are you sure he's not a big baby?" And I say, "I KNOW! He has got to be huge." I never felt Baby Girl's feet or shoulders while pregnant but it seems like this baby could possibly give one big stretch and pop out of my belly...and I'm only 33 weeks. That, my friends, is the scary part. LOL! There is officially no more room in the inn, so to speak. The doctor says she would like to do an ultrasound at 36 weeks pregnant. So we will know more info then.
 
Trying to kiss the baby at 28 weeks pregnant : )
But other pregnancy symptoms that I feel has started early are loss of appetite (no place in my stomach for large meals), waddling and constant heartburn. The heartburn I can handle but the waddling and backache are the toughest. Why?!!!! Because it appears we may FINALLY be getting the opportunity to move!
 
Don't you just love how the Lord's timing isn't our timing. I suppose that's because He is an everlasting God and time to Him means something completely different than time to us. So the bank that owns the short sale finally okayed our offer. We had originally hoped to close 6 weeks before Baby Boy arrived.
 
I would sarcastically say to people, "Yep, did you hear the bank finally agreed to let us move into the house...6 weeks before Baby Boy gets here?" And they'd just stare at me bug eyed. I could see the wheels turning in their head and I knew they were thinking, "Girl, you don't know what you're in for. Moving, an almost two year old and a newborn...you have got to be CRA-ZY!"
 
But then another stepping stone popped up in our path that made the original plan seem heavenly. We had proactively locked in a three month loan rate thinking we'd have everything ready to go when the bank finally agreed. But about two days after we found out we got the house, our loan guy said that our loan rate had expired. Can you believe it! Errrr we were so frustrated. So the loan is back in underwriting (again).
 
Our NEW PROJECTED CLOSE DATE IS...4 weeks before Baby Boy enters the world! I'm still in shock over this. I'll be 36 weeks pregnant when we move! Just reading that outloud makes me want to shake my head furiously in hopes that this is only my imagination. NO PEOPLE...this is the ultimate CRA-ZY! So could you all continue to pray for us that our loan people don't piddle around and actually okay the loan say...SOON!
 
Nevertheless, all this "stuff" has created even more patience in me that I didn't know I had. Our God  sees the bigger picture and because of that, He wants us to focus on how big HE is instead of how BIG the problem is. Isaiah 40:27-31 says,

"Why do you complain, Jacob?
Why do you say, Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord;
my cause is disregarded by my God”?

Just like this verse says, so many times I have asked of the Lord, "Don't you hear my problem. Don't you see that I'm trying to make the best choice. Why haven't You blessed me.


Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
 
But our Lord is everlasting and He sees and knows all even before it happens. So why worry over this simple problem when He created this very Earth that we live on?


He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
 
So because of this I have learned that my God is in control. Any problem I face will be met with a renewed strength and it will be as if I'm running a race and I never grow tired. My Lord will give me all the power I need to move and unpack and DELIVER A BABY. All in His Good Timing.
 
 
 
 

Baby Boy's furniture is here but it's sitting in the dining room ready to move. We have no room set up for him yet...another pregnant momma's worst nightmares. 33 weeks pregnant here : )

No comments:

Post a Comment